This update is long overdue because the first installment of my Project 10 Pan was posted on October 2015. If you are curious on the products I chose for this project you can read all about them HERE.
Let’s get on with the update!
Referring from the original post, I chose 13 products to start the project. Let’s review them one by one:
- Elianto Smooth Wear Face PowderSince the powder broke on me, I consider it a somewhat of a success (acceptable right???) of finishing it.I really loved the powder while it lasted. I won’t be purchasing it any time soon though because I really want to try other powders.
- Elianto Miracle Multiplex BB CreamI finished up the whole tube of the BB Cream and I am really proud of it! I even cut the tube to scrape off all the leftovers.I still do think BB Creams make me look like a zombie hence I have to mix it with a darker foundation. Won’t be repurchasing it because I’m sick of mixing foundations. :(
- Elianto Celestial EyelinerI wasn’t able to finish it up since I rarely wear eyeliner anymore. But I do used some of it so I’ll just continue until it is finished.A trick I used to ensure it stayed on my eyelids longer than 5 hrs is I top it with powder eye-shadow!
Here are some of the products left.
- Elianto Lip LinerI want to be like the girls who take their time to fill in their lips before applying lipstick because it looks good.However, I’m the kind of person who even if I wear foundation (I usually skip foundation) to class, I ALWAYS forget to apply lipstick, let alone taking my time to fill in my lips.
- Elianto Satin Matte Rouge LipstickTHIS LIPSTICK IS BOMB!Okay, I let my friend tried mine and she loved it and bought one for herself. Somehow she left her new lipstick in her friend’s car, she went and bought a new one just because she had to have the lipstick. IT IS THAT GOOD!I used it so much that I stopped using it because I don’t want it to finish. And I did buy a new lipstick from IN2IT, the color is pretty similar but I still love Elianto’s. I don’t even wear that new lipstick. SMH.
- Elianto Brilliant Riche Lip ColourSince it dried on me, I just toss it out.Still do love the lipstick but I might only buy a neutral, everyday colour so that I can wear it every day.
- Maybelline Baby LipsI kinda forgotten about this because it is always in my bag and I bought a tub of Vaseline. So yeah…….
- IN2IT Waterproof Gel LinerI finish this up and I’m so sad! I will be repurchasing this because it is so good if you have very oily eyelids like me! :D
- Bobbi Brown Pot RougeI tossed it out because it smells weird and there are something growing on few spots. EUWWW~It is my fault because I bought it on a whim. In my defense, the aunt was too nice so I feel bad not buying it.Note to self: NEVER BUY CREAM BLUSH EVER!
See! I did not lie when I said Elianto's Lipstick is THE BOMB!
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel LinerDidn’t wear it at all because it is dry. I might have to buy Inglot’s Duraline. If it is still wearable, I’ll try and finish it up.And If I am able to finish it, I will not repurchase it because in my honest opinion, Maybelline’s gel liner works just as good.
- Coastal Scents Pressed Powder FoundationI am so sad to announce that I finished it. I can’t even repurchase it since they no longer produce the colour I liked.
- Benefit The PorefessionalI was sucked in the hype to buy this. It was good while it lasted. I do like the texture and how it fills my pores and make them appear smoother. However, it does not help with my oily skin. My foundation breaks up (is this the right words to use??) after 3-4 hours.Won’t be repurchasing it anytime soon, but I do like it. Maybe if my skin is better, I’ll purchase it.
- Elf Flawless Finish FoundationI mixed this foundation with the BB Creams because it’s a little dark on me. I ended up reselling it on Carousell.Won’t purchase the right color for me because it doesn’t held well with my oily skin.
Read my previous posts: