Monday, October 5, 2015

Nazihah Ismail : Project 10 Pan (+ Mini Review of Products for Oily Skin)



Project 10 Pan, I chose you!
Pokemon reference, got it? 



No? Okay. *Sadface.jpg*



After giving some thoughts and seeing how much makeup I have, I decided to participate in this challenge. 



What is Project 10 Pan?
10 makeup items chosen to use up from the starting point until the end of the season/year/ any date you picked. That's the gist of the challenge. 



Why I am participating?
In my case, to use them up to make room for more makeup items to try. Hehe. :P


My starting point: 1st September 2015 (I started early but only decided to post about this now. Forgive me!)
Challenge should end: 31st December 2015


Yes, I am just a normal human being but with the will of Satan pulling people into the deepest pit of Hell when it comes to buying makeup (okay that is not too extreme right?). 


Okay, move along...


They are just too pretty to sit on the shelf so I decided to own them and then they ended up in my shelf either untouched or forgotten.


Charmander I chose you!


Here are the items I carefully selected from my stash (yes i know it's more than 10, let me explain):



  1. Elianto Smooth Wear Face Powder in 04 - Warm Beige

    Okay, I bought this in 2013 and had used it sparingly because it is quite pricey. Hey RM30 is PRICEY for an unemployed diploma student fresh out of university (or maybe I am just stingy but still love to blow my money on makeup items?)

    I am 60% done with the powder and it decided to fly off my hands while I was touching up in a fitting room at Sogo. WTF. Hence the powder died (cracked and spilled all over the floor) in front of my friend and she witnessed me shrieked in horror. 

    This is what her respond was: 
    "Did you just shrieked like a girl (she is also a girl, duh) over that powder? You look like a gangster IRL."

    I can only glare at her while picking up the broken compact so that I can photograph it.

  2. Elianto Miracle Multiplex BB Cream in 03 - Sand Beige

    Had this for 1.5 years already and bought it when Elianto had 70% off promotion. Geared towards oily to combination skin, hence the product itself set fairly quick. 

    Am never a fan of BB creams and it's the same situation here. I find BB cream tends to make me look ashy. I look like I am more dead then I already am. NOT IMPRESSED. *insert zombie.jpg*


  3. Elianto Celestial 2 in 1 Eyeliner in Peru Brown

    50% off promotion gets me every time and I really like this eyeliner.

    It's creamy and does not tug my eyelids! It lasted for a good 5 hours on my eyelids (with the help of a good eye primer).


  4. Elianto Ultra-Define Lip Liner Pencil in Seal Brown

    Worn few times and it's quite drying. I have to put some effort to apply it on my lips. But 50% off RM12 items always blind me. :P

    Need to finish this up and another 2 will follow suit.


  5. Elianto Satin Matte Rouge Lipstick in 03

    Kylie Jenner lips are the "IN" thing. It still is right? Or am my missing a new trend here? (Not that I care much) *Smirk.jpg*

    This is the perfect nude color for my skin tone. I don't need a mirror. Just slap it on and I'm out of the door. Creamy and easy to apply on the lips despite the "matte" name. You can get it at your nearest Elianto store or you can click HERE. (Am not sponsored, no one wants me)


  6. Elianto Brilliant Riche Lip Colour in 06

    Okay, another tragic story. This product decided to dried up on me while I am in dire need of a good, non-transferable red lips! 

    I am so devastated but I keep on applying the dried, crusty product on my lips just to get it cover only HALF of my bottom lips and then I have to remove it. *sadface.jpg*

    This lip product cost about RM39.10 (including tax). Wow the price increased. I bought the moment it released for RM25.

    Anyway, if you want a liquid lipstick that is full coverage with just one coat, you NEED to try this lipstick. It stays on through rain, shine and even tornado.


    I'm serious! It won't budge if you try to remove it with a regular wet wipes. You need a good oil-based makeup remover (TIP: Just use baby oil or olive oil).

    P/s: All liquid lipstick will dissolve if they come in contact with oil. So you need to reapply after you eat those yummy burgers and pizza! 


  7. Maybelline Baby Lips in Anti-Oxidant Berry

    Nothing to say. Just moisturize my lips. But I never really wear it. XD







  8. IN2IT Waterproof Gel Liner in WG02 - Dark Brown

    Okay, I bought this in PKNS Shah Alam last 2 years in August for just RM 9 (it retails for RM19.90) and have used it sparingly because I really REALLY love this gel liner! 

    It stays on amazingly! It does not smudge even if I don't wear any eye primer. I've tested wearing this to work from 8.30am - 11pm. IT DOES NOT BUDGE! 

    Mind you, I have veeeeeeeeeeery oily eyelids. If I don't wear a primer, my eye shadow & liner will come off after 30 minutes. I kid you not! 


  9. Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Cheeks & Lip in 11 - Pale Pink

    I should probably throw this out by now but I won't because this baby cost me RM80 @ RM90 and that is like working for 20-24 hours worth of my pay (at that time, I worked as a part-time staff in a cinema for a mere RM3.80/hr).

    I had this for 4 years already. I bought this on a whim because the auntie was so nice to me. I only needed the gel liner.

    The color is a very wearable, everyday cheek color. You can just dab it on the apples of your cheeks for a nice healthy glow.  


  10. Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in 1 - Black Ink

    Same case as the Pot Rouge because I bought them together. This eyeliner is good but it does not work as great as the cheap RM9 IN2IT Waterproof Gel Liner.

    With a good eye primer (I tried with Too Faced Shadow Insurance and Makeup Revolution Primer) and it lasted on my lids for 4-6 hours depending on how humid the day is. 

    Sorry Bobbi Brown, I love you but you really can't beat my cheap eyeliner.

    OKAY I CAN'T FIND MY EYELINER. SEND SOS!

  11. Coastal Scents Pressed Powder Foundation in No.5

    Okay, you guys. I have to rant. COASTAL SCENTS DOES NOT SHIP TO MALAYSIA ANYMORE (unless if you order from a friend who lives in the US or wherever else they ship out their products).

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE this powder as a bronzer. Yes, it is marketed as a powder foundation but I only use it as my bronzer and as my shading color for my lids. And I am limiting myself from using it too much because I might pass out if the product is gone.

    And they do not make it anymore! They only have shade 7 & 8 online. *crying.jpg*


  12. Benefit The Porefessional 

    Ah, the product that is raved by so many YouTubers. I don't know how I really feel about it. 

    Mine is in the largest tube (44ml) and it cost RM150. Is it that great?
    Yes, as a pore eraser. No, as a makeup primer especially for oily skin and humid weather.  

    Sadly, I won't repurchase it. 


  13. Elf Flawless Finish Foundation in Almond

    Just want to finish it up. I bought a shade darker than my skin tone but it does not show up much as a contour color. 



P/s: I am not sponsored by any of the company I've mentioned above & the links I linked is not affiliated link. I'm just making your life easier should you want to try the products. (:

2 comments:

ieyra h. said...

I've just been sticking to some makeup products to kill, especially on powders. But sighs, sampai sekarang tak habis2 lagi. >_< On a side note, I'd like to try the IN2IT gel liner!! :D

ieyra h. | blog

Doriyuckey said...

Hahaha. You and me are on the same page babe! Sekarang ada 5 powders dah bukak. I can't control my nafsu. HAHAHAHA.

Yes! Do try, that stuff is great! :D

p/s: Love your blog! :*